lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

What a personality!

For one of my art projects, I had to take portraits of my friends. They couldn't simply be pictures in which you posed and smiled. These pictures were meant to express their personality in every possible way. It was surprisingly hard to capture all their attitudes into one. 

But...after a long long photographic session, I was able to get a couple of photos that fit exactly with their character.

See for yourself!

She's a lot of fun,


and yet extremely cheeky.


She likes to party real hard,

 

while also being quite bossy.


 At one point I told them both to really let go, and of course, they started flipping their hair.
Strangely enough I think these pictures are the best description of them both:

Very serous at times, but you can see she's got a lot of spunk!


 And don't let her sweet smile fool you...that hair just about sums up all the attitude she's got!


1 comentario: